Meaning The meaning of the name Baby is Infant, Unknown, offspring,
Origin The origin of the name Baby is English, British, English,
Numerology information BABY:
You are extremely sensitive and insightful, and you have the makings of a born diplomat! Your path will lead you to seek balance and harmony in everything you do, and one of the major lessons of this life path number is to learn to balance your sensitivity. Rather than becoming hurt or resentful because of your unusual sensitivity, you must learn to use this gift to build cooperation, teach compromise and patience, and become a peacemaker. You were born to relate to others and your mission in life is to bring people together. You will be successful in any venture that allows you to mediate, negotiate, take care of details or gather facts. Your awareness, diplomatic skills and organizational talents gives you the unique ability to accomplish much.
Additional information BABY
This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language.
Baby is an unpopular girl's name..
The name Babylon is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Babylon is: Confusion, mixture..
Baby is a rather unique and unusual baby name, referring to an offspring of a human or animal..
Definition funny of BABY
1. The most beautiful gift anyone can ever have. A result of love, and giving love to one another. 2. An accident
1. What a beautiful baby we have brought into this world! 2. Oh god please don't tell me it's true that you are having a baby, I was drunk, I don't even remember any of it!
A person you love a lot and want to call them a cute name. As in the word ' baby '
Baby you mean the world to me and nothing can change that, not even my family.
1. Term of endearment, usually used by people having sexual intercourse with one another. 2. Exclamation, usually during sexual intercourse. 3. The direct consequence of sexual intercourse.
1. When my girlfriend started calling my best friend "baby", I knew it was over. 2. Oh baby! Yes! 3. How could something as good as sex have made this baby?
1. An infant. 2. Some one short, small, whiny, stupid. 3. A Girlfriend/Boyfriend. 4. A friend. 5. An exclamation of joy.
1. Oh look at the baby! 2. What a baby.. 3. I love you baby. 4. I want some apple drink baby. 5. I got a C- baby!
1. an infant 2. what you would call your boyfriend/girlfriend
"I wanna have a baby" "I love you baby"
the tail end of any sentence which will convert that sentence into a line of a song.
you look like hell, baby you're looking swell, baby there's something I should say, baby I have to go away, baby
what Ashanti says like 500 times in all of her songs
complete lyrics to ashanti's songs baby baby baby baby baby baby ur so fine baby baby baby baby baby I wanna get wit u baby baby baby baby baby...damn no wonder Ja rule is with her. He cant find no one better!
Expression information BABY
People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Soul information BABY
People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Songs about BABY
Angel Baby by Rosie & the Originals
Angie Baby by Helen Reddy
Baby Faroukh by Billy Bragg
Baby Lulu by Stereolab
Brenda's Got a Baby by Tupac Shakur
Books about BABY
Movies about BABY