Numerology information BATTIES:
You are extremely sensitive and insightful, and you have the makings of a born diplomat! Your path will lead you to seek balance and harmony in everything you do, and one of the major lessons of this life path number is to learn to balance your sensitivity. Rather than becoming hurt or resentful because of your unusual sensitivity, you must learn to use this gift to build cooperation, teach compromise and patience, and become a peacemaker. You were born to relate to others and your mission in life is to bring people together. You will be successful in any venture that allows you to mediate, negotiate, take care of details or gather facts. Your awareness, diplomatic skills and organizational talents gives you the unique ability to accomplish much.
Additional information BATTIES
Definition funny of BATTIES
1) noun: meaning arse(rarely used in complementary fashion) 2)~man, ~boy: a gay / homosexual man see also chi chi, booty, Origin: Jamaican slang
1) "I SEE THEM THERE GETTING A SWIFT KICK UP THE BATTY CREASE!" 2) "Rude bwoy no promote no batty man" "Gun shot fe batty boy"
Jamaican terminology meaning arse
when i looked over all i could see was this fat gyals batty
1. A person's rear/backside/bum/ass/arse 2. A homosexual/gay person (usually male)
1. Relax ya batty! 2. Your father is a batty
1)A slang term of Jamaican origin referring to the male anus. 2)A slang term for a homosexual 3)An old English term meaning crazy
1) Last night, I did my girlfriend in the batty-hole 2)My brother is a definite batty-boy 3)My grandmother has been completely batty since the Alzheimer's set in
Mostly inoffensive term meaning a bit mad. Applied to old women.
In my opinion Margaret Thatcher went a bit batty in the end.
(london slang) A batty/batties is slang for: 1)A womans or mans bum/buttocks/arse 2)Said to a gay person or a person who is disliked
'Fuck me! look at dat batty on dat buffting!' 'Shut up you fuckin batty, go arse rape elton john' 'Kick out my yard you bunch of batties!'
Crazy As in "bat's in the belfry". Bats flying around in ones head (synonym for top of church).
My lord Jeremy, Did you see that scoundrel? The man is totally batty. Did you see him prancing around knocking over the tankards of ale?
Expression information BATTIES
Soul information BATTIES
Songs about BATTIES
Books about BATTIES
Movies about BATTIES