Origin Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.,
Numerology information BATTY:
You are gifted with creativity, imagination, artistic talents, versatility, good nature, and the ability to inspire others! Your life path will entice you live your life with joy and imagination. You will learn the benefits of optimism and enthusiasm, as well as how to express them. You are a born communicator, and your wit and light-heartedness will help others see joy in any situation. Your trademark is the unique creative flair you bring to everything you do. You will be successful in any artistic endeavor, be it writing, speaking, designing, illustrating, dancing or acting, as well as any occupation where you can encourage and motivate.
Additional information BATTY
Definition funny of BATTY
1) noun: meaning arse(rarely used in complementary fashion) 2)~man, ~boy: a gay / homosexual man see also chi chi, booty, Origin: Jamaican slang
1) "I SEE THEM THERE GETTING A SWIFT KICK UP THE BATTY CREASE!" 2) "Rude bwoy no promote no batty man" "Gun shot fe batty boy"
Jamaican terminology meaning arse
when i looked over all i could see was this fat gyals batty
1. A person's rear/backside/bum/ass/arse 2. A homosexual/gay person (usually male)
1. Relax ya batty! 2. Your father is a batty
1)A slang term of Jamaican origin referring to the male anus. 2)A slang term for a homosexual 3)An old English term meaning crazy
1) Last night, I did my girlfriend in the batty-hole 2)My brother is a definite batty-boy 3)My grandmother has been completely batty since the Alzheimer's set in
Mostly inoffensive term meaning a bit mad. Applied to old women.
In my opinion Margaret Thatcher went a bit batty in the end.
(london slang) A batty/batties is slang for: 1)A womans or mans bum/buttocks/arse 2)Said to a gay person or a person who is disliked
'Fuck me! look at dat batty on dat buffting!' 'Shut up you fuckin batty, go arse rape elton john' 'Kick out my yard you bunch of batties!'
Crazy As in "bat's in the belfry". Bats flying around in ones head (synonym for top of church).
My lord Jeremy, Did you see that scoundrel? The man is totally batty. Did you see him prancing around knocking over the tankards of ale?
Expression information BATTY
Soul information BATTY
Songs about BATTY
Books about BATTY
Movies about BATTY